One of the big reasons I developed The Fast Track to Polished Prose is because I want to help people.
I want to help people develop better writing skills so they can pursue their dream whether it’s an online business, writing a novel, becoming a freelance writer, or sharpening their skills so they’re in better shape for job hunting—it could be anything.
Note: Two lucky winners have been chosen and the contest is closed!
Thanks so much for your entries. I’ll do this again sometime in the future 🙂
Writing skills are essential, but not everyone can afford a writing course. Trying to learn from a book or what you can find online on your own is hard, too. Not everyone can discipline themselves to study without some sort of structure and encouragement.
That’s why I’m offering two Premium Fast Track packages to two lucky winners. Check it out:
I’m doing this in conjunction with Chris Guillebeau’s experiment How Can You Help Someone For Free? It’s so like him to think of this, and it’s one reason I’m a fan. I get it. Why not help people?
Other people have helped me, so why not pay it forward?
Here’s how to win one of two free writing courses worth almost $400.
The Premium level includes all the course materials plus two one-hour coaching calls and unlimited email access to me, the instructor.
2. Write a few paragraphs on why you need this course.
- What are your plans?
- What are your goals?
- Why do you need to write better?
- How will improving your writing benefit you and your family, if you have one?
- Tell a little bit about your writing skills and why you feel so determined to improve them
- If you have a blog or website, please include the URL
- Please include any other information that you feel will help with the decision
- All information is strictly private
If you yourself don’t need the course, maybe you know someone who would benefit. If so, please send them this post.
The two winners will be chosen based on these criteria:
- Clear dream or goal
- Desire to succeed
- Motivation to work through the course and finish (it takes at least 6 weeks)
- Enthusiasm, drive, determination
- Need (the degree to which this would make a difference for you)
- Any other factors that show this course would really benefit you in a remarkable way
Please submit your entry via the form below. Use FREE COURSE ENTRY in the subject line.
I’ll acknowledge receipt of your entry within 24 hours. If you haven’t heard from me by then, please resubmit. In the event a technical gremlin has caused a glitch, you can email me at leah [at] simplewriting [dot] org (remove brackets and add the @ and the .)
Winners will be chosen on
Sunday, April 7 Monday April 15, and an announcement will be posted by midnight.
Please tweet and share so as many people as possible see this. I want to make sure the two people who are out there somewhere waiting for exactly this kind of help get to see this and enter. I know you’re out there. It’s just a feeling I have.
I can’t wait to see who wins! This will be so much fun. Thanks to Chris Guillebeau for the idea 🙂